The Health and Youth Care Inspectorate (IGJ) is the supervisory authority responsible for monitoring the quality and safety of healthcare and youth care services in the Netherlands.
Contact us by
- phone: call +31 (0)88 - 1205000
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post: Inspectie Gezondheidszorg en Jeugd, Postbus 2518, 6401 DA Heerlen
Securely exchange confidential information and documents
We are careful with your data. We use two systems to exchange confidential information and documents.
- With IGJ Rijkscloud, you can securely exchange your confidential documents with us. The use of this digital exchange portal is free of charge.
- For secure email traffic we use the secure email solution ZIVVER. Emails you receive from us via ZIVVER look different from regular email. You will recognise our ZIVVER emails by our logo and the domain @igj.nl in the sender’s email address.